Flyy Drexler

Friday, February 10, 2012

An All Real Interview with All Real Recording artist H-Bomb AKA Lava Boi

Recently the Carolina Inquirer caught up with rising North Carolina recording artist H-Bomb A.K.A. Lava Boi to discuss his projects, plans for the future and a closer look into who he is as an artist.  Read all about what he has to say in this interview.....

The Carolina Inquirer:  Where did you get the names "H-Bomb" and "Lavaboi"?
H-Bomb AKA Lava Boi:  I created the name H-BOMB...my last name starts with the letter H. and alot of people used to say HORNE you have some BOMB azz lines ..so i put it together H-BOMB...LAVABOI is another name that I call myself my flow is hot , hot like lava ,so there you have it LAVABOI.


How would you describe your music?
My music is fire.  Believe me when I say fire, it is hot!!


What type of beats bring out the best in what you do?

Deep baseline drives as well as drops ,That will bring out the best in me every time.


What projects are you currently pushing right now?

My first solo album H-BOMB AKA LAVABOI, my mixtapes H-BOMB LAVA FOR THA STREETS Vol.1, 2,and 3.  Singles from my album THE TAKEOVER, titled "I'M FIRE" AND "SHOW EM." Looking forward to working with my new label mates on ALL REAL RECORDS LLC. as well (be on the look out ).


Where can fans find your music?
You can find my music on I-tunes .com, Tunecore.com, ,tweetmysong.com, hbombakalavaboi@youtube.com and Manifest Disc.


What is one of your favorite songs that you've recorded?
"Show Em" would be my favorite song right now, because its me telling the world that my actions will speak louder than my words.  I'm a show em!


Who have you worked with in the past?
I have worked with former ROC A FELLA recording artist FREEWAY, SPECIAL K, D.R. UNIVERSAL, AKEVIOUS, SUPER LOVER C, NO QUESTION MUSIC GROUP, RETALIATION ENT. AND MANY OTHERS HERE IN THE CAROLINA AREA.


Who would you like to work with in the future?

JAY Z , EMINEM ,P. DIDDY,AND LIL WAYNE


Speaking of the future, what's next for H-Bomb?

WHATS NEXT?  THE ROAD . WE ARE GETTING READY
TO LET THE CAROLINAS KNOW WHO H-BOMB TRULY IS.
THA H-BOMB AKA LAVABOI TOUR .

Where do you see yourself as an artist in the next 5 years?

Among the best, and I mean the best that ever did it.  That is my goal.  To always strive for the best, always strive to be the best.  I want to continue to get my name out there as well as my record label All Real Records LLC.  I want the entire world to love and appreciate our music.  It's a Carolina Movement.   

Is there anything you would like to plug, any shout outs or anything?

I'd like for the readers of The Carolina Inquirer to stop by some of my sites and keep in touch with me.  ....HBOMBAKALAVABOI@FACEBOOK.COM, HBOMBAKALAVABOI@TWITTER.COM,
ALLREALRECS09@TWITTER.COM, HBOMBAKALAVABOI@YOUTUBE.COM.  Big ups to All Real Records, Pops, Snake Eyes, No Question Music Group, Kevan Glover, Mike Crowe, Ranson Jr High and North Meck High and everybody that loves and follows my music.  Thank you!
Thank you so much Carolina Inquirer for showing me mad love!

No comments:

Post a Comment